Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Yahtzee Champion Helicopter Champion Lane Bowling Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion
    Zelda Champion Desert Hunter Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)

Yo mobs, participate in mafia

Just write your names

It can start whenever we get enough players but tomorrow night and Friday night I won't be here so if it starts on those two days I will find someone to replace me for the nights.

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you prob heard this a million times but where are the rules ?

Yahtzee Champion Helicopter Champion Lane Bowling Champion Gold Miner Special Edition Champion Gold Strike Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DVS View Post
    you prob heard this a million times but where are the rules ?
    Thanks for reminding me.

We have the rules in this same subforum but they need some major updating. I will do that and post them here before I tell a moderator to paste the updated rules in the original thread.

Cash
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    IliveForJuve is in the house bitches!
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm in ... noobie wants to play

Cash
    Mentioned
    307 Post(s)
    You're not the only one, sister.
    Lo stile Juve

"Simplicity, professionalism and sobriety"

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    I'm in.

I'm on vacation so I can replace you those two days if you wish Alen. Though I'm not sure how that would work if i'm playing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Badass Vidal View Post
    i swear you personally scripted the asshole/pussy/dick speech in team america
    Quote Originally Posted by Suligol View Post
    yeah bro you are fucked you wasted your time with her and my time also you fucker. i expected more from you, you are the shame of the forum, would we be a samurai clan you had to kill yourself. go pray and thank god that we are not samurais
    Suligol

Cash
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    Basically this is how it's played.

Let's say there are 20 people playing. 5 of them or something like that will be Gangsters and the rest will be Civilians. Amongst the Civilians there will be a Lawyer, a Bodyguard, and a Detective.

I'll explain the roles each ones have:

Gangsters - They know each other. Their aim is to kill off as many civilians as it takes to equal the number of G's and C's. So if take my example above: if there are 5 G's and 5 C's left in the game the G's win.

G's basically pretend to be C's and manipulate and trick people. It's everyone's job to be on their toes and look for hints, post patterns, voting patterns, etc. to figure out who the G's are.

Civilians - They have no idea who is and who isn't a Civilian. This is what makes the game interesting. A lot of accusations are thrown and a lot of times you end up scratching your head after someone who you thought was a C or a G ends up dead. Civilians win when every single G is killed.

Detective - Every day the detective gets to investigate someone. Basically he/she asks the role of someone and the narrator tells them. But again, no one knows who the detective is so even if someone claims to be a detective and says "so and so" is a G you can't automatically believe them.
    The Detective makes his choice BEFORE the voting is over.

The Detective also has the option of using once per game the "gun's blazing" mode which allows them to kill one person they choose without knowing before hand their role. The gun blaze can not be used in the same day if the D already investigated someone that day. The Detective will not be able to investigate the first night after they do this as a consequence of using this mode. Afterwards their role will go back to normal. However, if the person they kill is any type of civilian, their role will immediately be revealed on the thread as a press release, blowing their cover.

The DETECTIVE DOES NOT get back the result of an investigation as soon as he asks, nor does he gun blaze in the middle of the day, but ONLY after the lynching and overall deadline.

Bodyguard - Ever day someone get's lynched; people vote on who they think is a G and then that person gets killed at the end of the day's play and their role is revealed. Then the G's whack someone. The bodyguard gets to pick someone or themselves every day who they want to be protected from whacking. So if the G's decide on whacking someone but that person is being protected by the bodyguard then they fail on that whacking. Again, you don't know who the bodyguard is or who he is protecting. The bodyguard can protect the same person every night.

Lawyer - The lawyer gets to save someone from lynching. So even if someone gets the most votes and they're going to be lynched, they will survive if they get protected by the Lawyer. But the lawyer gets to save someone from being lynched only twice during the game. Not every night. Just like the bodyguard, the lawyer can protect the same person twice in two straight days.

Jailer: The Jailer has the option of imprisoning one person for a whole day and night. They will send the narrators their target 2 hours before voting deadline (or earlier) and that person will be subsequently imprisoned until the voting deadline. A person in jail cannot speak in the thread or pm anyone at all involved in the game. Any violation of this will result in a further day of imprisonment. A third violation will mean an auto-lynching for that person. The person in prison can be lynched just like anyone else during the daytime voting, but they cannot participate themselves in the voting. However, during the night time, a person in jail will not be whacked as they are behind a jail cell. The jailer may not imprison the same person twice in a row. If the jailer is killed, there will be a random draw of all regular civilians, and one of them will secretly receive the jailer role. This is the only reassigned role allowed in the game. Once the jailer has been reassigned, it will not be reassigned a third time. The Jailer can also not imprison themselves.

Crooked Cop: The Crooked Cop is a gangster who gets to ask 4 the narrator about who the detective investigated (but he gets to do this at most 4 times during the game). After the crooked cop makes his own investigation, he gets told by the narrator who was investigated and what was the role of the investigated player. When the detective is killed the crooked cop becomes just a normal gangster. This role is not reassigned.

The crooked cop cannot find out who the detective actually is, only what the detective is doing.

Recruiting: One of the gangsters gets the recruiter's role and the Gs can recruit 1 civillian any time they want during the game. Recruiting does not apply for the detective or the bodyguard. The lawyer, jailer and any other civillian can be recruited and thus become gangsters while keeping the powers they previously had. Gangesters has to submit 3 names to the narrator. The narrator will make a draw and let gangesters who they recruited (Bodyguard and Detective cant be recruited, but Jailer and Lawyer can). The recruited civilian will be informed also. The players at large will NOT be informed that there has been a recruitment. They have to figure that by themselves.

The Detective, the lawyer and the bodyguard make their choice BEFORE the voting is over.

Hope that clears things.

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    I'm in. I hope i have better luck this time.
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

Cash
    Mentioned
    184 Post(s)
    If you need some other things need to be updated, do it now before it's too late.

Cash
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Ah what the hell. I guess I won't die if I waste an extra week. I'll do it.
    Last edited by Lilith; 11.01.2012 at 22:35.
    I'm a romantic adventure
    And I'm a reptile too

Cash
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Risa

Btw, about that PM, I'll do it once my beard grows back and the sunburn fades
    i swear you personally scripted the asshole/pussy/dick speech in team america
    Quote Originally Posted by Suligol View Post
    yeah bro you are fucked you wasted your time with her and my time also you fucker. i expected more from you, you are the shame of the forum, would we be a samurai clan you had to kill yourself. go pray and thank god that we are not samurais
    Suligol

Festival Pinball Champion Q*Bert 2004 Champion Xeno Tactic 2 Champion Aniball Soccer Champion X-Pipes Champion
    Bubble Bobble The Rival Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    541 Post(s)
    Bezzy to win let at Tuesday
    Friend of Lapa: Lapa is so cute, he is lying on my carpet in my livingroom.

Marcello Lippi: Marchisio l'erede di Del Piero nello spogliatoio della Juventus? Si' certamente: Marchisio e' uno dei centrocampisti piu' forti al mondo. Gli uomini come Del Piero sono insostituibili, ma sono sicuro che Marchisio occupera' un posto molto importante nel cuore dei tifosi della Juventus per un bel periodo".

Cash
    Mentioned
    436 Post(s)
    I'm in.
    En sidste kommentar herfra sku' lige være den
    at der Führer var en visionær af klasse
    der såfremt han var til stede den dag i dag
    ville la' fattigrøve & skvadderhoveder gasse

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Whoop!
    I am the Terror That Flaps in the Night, I am the low ratings that cancel your program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Del Piero
    Robbie Williams Lover and of course the mighty Rabbie Williams adorer

Cash
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Gunblazing can happen at any time of the day, that's the whole point behind it no? And yeah, investigation results are given after the deadline, don't know why that was messed up.
    I am the Terror That Flaps in the Night, I am the low ratings that cancel your program!
    Quote Originally Posted by Azzurri7 View Post
    Del Piero
    Robbie Williams Lover and of course the mighty Rabbie Williams adorer

Cash
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bezzy View Post
    Bezzy to win let at Tuesday
    What?

In. Going for win 6/9.
    Summer 2012:
    - "Asamoah to bench Marchisio"
    - "inter to compete for the Scudetto"

Summer 2013:
    - "sell Marchisio for €25 million"

Real fan-
    most of all fuck andrea agnelli!

Festival Pinball Champion Q*Bert 2004 Champion Xeno Tactic 2 Champion Aniball Soccer Champion X-Pipes Champion
    Bubble Bobble The Rival Champion
    Cash
    Mentioned
    541 Post(s)
    Let start at Tuesday
    Friend of Lapa: Lapa is so cute, he is lying on my carpet in my livingroom.

Marcello Lippi: Marchisio l'erede di Del Piero nello spogliatoio della Juventus? Si' certamente: Marchisio e' uno dei centrocampisti piu' forti al mondo. Gli uomini come Del Piero sono insostituibili, ma sono sicuro che Marchisio occupera' un posto molto importante nel cuore dei tifosi della Juventus per un bel periodo".

Cash
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    If you need some other things need to be updated, do it now before it's too late.
    What about the rule I suggested today?
    Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change.

0096 2251 2110 8105
    Twitter | Last FM

Juventuz legend <span style='color: #000000'><span class='glow_ff0000'>Kyle</span></span>'s Avatar

Cash
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Count me in.

Going for 5/6